Key Topics Covered
- International standards for Health and Safety at work;
- Implementation of Health and Safety Management Systems
- Identification of Workplace Hazards
- Methods of Hazard Control
- Practical application of knowledge and understanding
Full Safety Compliance provides NEBOSH International general certificate in block weeks and part time training delivery, specializing in Health, Safety and Environmental qualifications. We are accredited by the awarding body of the UK’s National Examination Board of Occupational Safety & Health (NEBOSH) center number 1350.
Who Should Attend
The NEBOSH International General Certificate is suitable for Supervisors, Managers and staff based in South Africa from all types of organisations making day-to-day decisions at work that need a broad understanding of Health and Safety issues and be able to manage risks effectively.
The duration of the Course is 11 days including exams
|Unit/Modules||Hours of Study/Tuition|
|IG 1 – Management of Health & Safety||65 Hrs taught
+ 49 Hrs private study
|IG 2 – Risk Assessment||5 Hrs Workplace Hazard project|
Unit IG1 are assessed by means of a 2 hr written exam which are sat at the end of the 2 week course.
Unit IG2 are assessed by means of a 3 hr Practical exam
– Why we should manage workplace Health and Safety:
GC2: Controlling Workplace Hazards
– Physical and Psychological Health
– Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
– Chemical and biological health hazards and
– General workplace Issues
– Work Equipment
|NEBOSH IGC||10 days Tuition||· Tuition by NEBOSH approved senior tutor.
· Administration costs (NEBOSH
· Course books/literature electronic
Candidates are assessed with two written and one practical examination. Candidates need to pass all three units within a five-year period. A unit certificate is issued denoting successful achievement of each unit. A certificate award parchment is issued on completion of the three units.
- Cape Town
- Port Elizabeth